Platform Integration Kits (PIK) interface between the vehicle platform and the Common Remotely Operated Weapon Station (CROWS). PIKs consist of mounting brackets and support hardware, with unique components designed for each individual vehicle.
Typical activities involved in producing a PIK include:
- Manufacture kit components in accordance with government technical data package.
- Design and manufacture shipping and storage container.
- Assemble component items into finished kits.
- Perform program management of activities.
- Comply with internal ISO quality system requirements and government quality and testing requirements.
- Package and deliver completed kits to the government.